Undisputed Love


I ask myself, why did he do it?
Why did he have to leave his throne and come here?
Why did he leave immortality and became mortal?
Why on earth should he choose to die just because of me?
...................................................................................................................................................................






These questions keep coming and coming. I searched everywhere, but I wasn't so satisfied with the answers I got.
Luckily for me, I have a friend. A very wonderful and loving friend. He his so precious to me. 
It's an opportunity and a great privilege to have him around and has a friend.
Then I took the questions to him. My friend here is the holy spirit, he teaches me all things.

The answer I got was so touching and amazing, it is just a single word. To be precise a four letter word.

"L-O-V-E"

Oh my God! I could barely understand this. 
And I asked again, why does he love me to this extent? Even when I didn't know him, he was still loving me. 
I wasn't even alive yet but he already loved me. Then he let me have a chance on earth and I didn't even recognise him.
Why does he care for me so much? even when all I could do was crucify him and watch him die a million times without even looking at his face.
I tried to understand his love, but it is too deep. And so this led me to knowing him.

Indeed, this kind of Love is so fascinating. The more I want to know him, the more the love gets stronger. I have never had anyone that loved me so much. This isn't just a fantasy but totally a reality.

If you don't know him yet it's best for you to do, I don't want you to miss out. 
His name is Jesus, the one who died just because of his love to connect you back to the father (God). 
He wants to stop the devil from tormenting you, 
He wants you to know your true identity,
He wants you to have a good life. A life of peace, joy, breakthroughs and all good things you can imagine because that is God initial plan for you.

He wants to lead you in the direction you should go. 
He wants to be with you through the fire and the storm.
He is right there with you reading this post, standing at the door of your heart, waiting for you to open the door for him because he would never barge in.

He isn't just in imaginations, neither is he just in books or the bible. He is here, Presently with you and knocking at the door of your heart, waiting for you to open up to him. He wants to show you Love.

I would really love to say much, but it is better if you yourself experience his love. 

Go on your knees and ask him to come into your life. No matter how deep you are, he is ready to raise you up. 
You are unique and wonderfully made.

Remember, he Loves you more than anyone else.  


Kindly show your support by commenting.. Thanks with Love 💞 💞 💚 💚


You can also watch this video by Kari Jobe; The More I Seek You.

No comments:

Entatainer©2017 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.