It's All Because of You

September 23, 2017

Lying on the bed, about time to sleep,

You came into my thoughts, knowing its only you that I've ever wanted.

Keenly, I held unto to you in my thoughts, never wanting to let you go;

Because, it's all because of you.

It's all because of you I have love,
It's all because of you I have care,
It's all because of you I have happiness,
It's all because of you I have hope.
It's all because of you I have everything.......


And  it's all because of you OH GOD!

Thank you for the privileged of having you!

Dedicated to God!
*******************************************************************

When you think πŸ’­ deep,  you would realize how lucky πŸ€ you're.

Most tines we forget what God has done for us because of the present condition we find ourselves.
No! It shouldn't be so.

Many slept yesterday and was not privileged to wake ⏰ up,
Many travelled, and wasn't privileged to get to their destination,
Many are out there, roaming about and begging for food 🍞,
Many are on the sick 😣 bed in the hospital πŸ’‰, without knowing the source of their illness.

But you are alive, strong and healthy conquering all these things by the grace of God.
I want to let you know that all the good things that are happening to you is not your right, but it's just a privileged from God.

Philippians 4:8 (KJV)  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.



If you like this post, kindly comment what you think and feel. Thanks.

No comments:

Entatainer©2017 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.